Cuban Tobacco & Oak
200g scented soy wax candle - cuban tobacco & oak
Complex aromatics of sweet tobacco & seasoned oak wood, wonderfully warm and indulgent.
TOP NOTES: Vintage Cologne / Sweet Tobacco
MIDDLE NOTES: Warm Spices / Cognac
BASE NOTES: Oak / Ebony / Incense
200g Luxury Soy Wax Scented Candle
Burn Time Approximately 35-40 Hours
We offer a flat rate shipping fee of £4 for all domestic orders up to £50.
Domestic orders above £50 qualify for FREE shipping.
Orders are generally shipped within 2 working days.
Orders are sent via Royal Mail First Class.
Larger consignments are dispatched via DPD
**We have suspended deliveries to EU Countries for the time being**
FOR YOUR SAFETY, AND TO MAXIMISE CANDLE LIFESPAN PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES;
- Please allow 3-4 hours on your first burn for the candle to achieve a full melt pool, that is, the molten wax reaches as near to the edge of the container as possible, this is to avoid tunneling of the wax.
- Subsequent burn times should be of sufficient length to maintain a full melt pool.
- Always ensure the wick is kept trimmed to ~5mm prior to lighting. This can be achieved by either snapping or cutting the burnt end of the wick once it is completely cooled.
- Burn candle away from flammable materials.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep burning candle away from children and pets.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, or fans.
- Never burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Burn candle on a level and heat resistant surface.
- Be aware that container can become extremely hot.
- Do not use liquids to extinguish candle.
- Extinguish candle when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.